1. Why should I use a wedding planner, when I can do it all yourself?
Wedding planners know the industry and the local wedding suppliers. We all have busy lives and often
don't have the time to gather the quotes, look at venues and meet with suppliers. A wedding planner can save you time and money!
2. What is the maximum number of guests you can cater for?
No wedding is too large or too small; the team at Dream Day Weddings will work with you to find the perfect venue to host your wedding.
3. Can you help us with accommodation and transfers for our wedding guests?
Yes, we can source suitable accommodation for your wedding guest and arrange all their transport to and from the wedding.
4. Do you have contingency plans for inclement weather?
Of course, a plan B is always taken care of and ready to implement.
5. Are you able to help me with my budget?
Yes, we would love to sit down with you and work through your ideas; it is your wedding planner's job to always make sure you keep within your budget.
6. Can you assist me with my Bride and Groom pre-wedding parties?
We can offer you many options for your Hen and Bucks night celebrations.
7. Are you able to help me with my wedding if I am overseas?
Yes, we have helped many interstate and international clients with the planning of their wedding all consultations are conducted through email contact.
8. Do you offer packages?
We will usually tailor each package to suit your specific needs as we realise our clients are all unique and so too is your wedding day.
9. Do I need a permit to have a beach or garden wedding ceremony?
Yes, you do need a permit if you're holding your wedding ceremony in a public park, garden or even on the beach. Some council's do charge a fee
and have rules and regulations they like you to adhere to.
10. I am supplying my own music but don't want to ask my guests to take charge of making sure the right songs are played?
No need to worry in this case your coordinator would simply take charge of the sound system.
11. We would like to have a beach wedding but don't know where to start looking?
We can make suggestions for the ideal beach or garden location for your ceremony, just let us
know your requirements and leave the rest to one of our coordinators.
12. I don't want to ask my family or friends to clean up after the ceremony.
Don't worry, the team at Dream Day Weddings will deliver, set up, coordinate the proceedings and clean up before we leave.
13. Will I receive a better price for my ceremony decorations if I hire Dream Day Weddings as my wedding planner?
Yes, you will receive generous discounts towards your wedding ceremony decoration package.